Arrowhead Youth Hockey Association has several fundraising opportunities available to help all kids get on on the ice. The two main fundraisers that AYHA is affiliated with annually is American Family Fields and Scrip.
Get started by going to: www.shopwithscrip.com
Create a free family account by clicking on the green Family Sign Up box on ShopWithScrip.com.
Enter our organizations enrollment code: AEF286AD32372
We use the online payment method offered at ShopWithScrip.com called PrestoPay. This is an automatic withdrawal system from a checking or savings account. We do NOT collect order forms or checks...all orders need to be done online with ShopWithScrip.com.
Once you have set up your PrestoPay account and receive a secure 4 digit approval code, you will need to provide the Scrip Coordinator with the approval code. There is a 15 cent convenience fee per order thru PrestoPay.
Scrip Coordinator - Angela Neumeyer, 920-410-9095 or email@example.com
The order deadline is the end of the day on the 15th and the last day of the month. Email announcements will be sent out to notify families when orders are due and when Scrip is available for pick up.
The Scrip Program earning period now runs from April 1 to March 31st of each year. You can only be rebated up to the amount of player fees for the season started in the fall of the earning year and any excess will become a donation to AYHA. Only AYHA members may sign up for Scrip Program. AYHA will charge $1.00 per order to cover Scrip shipping and administration costs.
American Family Fields
The American Family Fields Fundraising Program is a great way to earn money for the association.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the email list for updates AND for more information.
AYHA has entered into a contract with Delaware North SportService to provide four (4) or more trained volunteers to work concession stands for a minimum of ten (10) selected Milwaukee Brewers home games. In exchange for providing the volunteers, the association earns a percentage of the sales (from 10 to 15% based on games/days).
Mandatory annual training is provided at American Family Fields for all participants. Training is provided on various dates extending over a period of several months to accommodate schedules. An email will be sent out once the training dates have been scheduled. You can also email the American Family Fields coordinator for a list of training dates.
- Scheduling is flexible; work the games that work with your schedule. A full calendar of games available will be provided to each participant.
- Each shift will last approximately 6-8 hours. There is no minimum nor maximum time, as each inning/game varies in length.
- AYHA baseball caps are required for all volunteers and are purchased via the American Family Fields Coordinator for $10 .
- NO SHOWS: If you cannot work a game you have signed up for you need to find your own replacement. If you cannot find a replacement you will be charged up to a $75 no show fee along with possibly being responsible for 1% of the total money earned on that shift. (That is what can be charged to the group by American Family Fields for a no show as American Family Fields then needs to assign one of their workers to cover our missing worker, and it can also impact the percentage of sales the association earns for that game.)
- All workers must show a valid state issued photo ID/Driver’s License to enter the stadium.
- Volunteers are released by American Family Fields personnel after the concession stand has closed, has been properly cleaned, and has been inventoried.